The Capitol Corridor Amtrak route stretches from Auburn to San Jose with a stop in Davis, just 3 miles from campus and is serviced by Unitrans A line. All Capitol Corridor trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, allowing you to get a head start on morning emails or just relax while you commute.
As a goTrain member, TAPS will provide you with the following benefits & incentives:
- Discounted Commuter Checks good toward the purchase of Amtrak train passes (see price table)
- Complimentary parking permits for the days you are unable to ride the train
- Emergency Ride Home Program
- Pre-tax payroll deduction for staff and faculty
- Students may receive an additional 15% savings on Capitol Corridor tickets through January 31, 2020. See details.
Amtrak is a comfortable and easy way to travel through the Capitol Corridor. With multiple stops from San Jose to Sacramento, we'll get you to where you need to go. There's even storage for your bike bike onboard.
Train Route Information
For complete and up to date Capitol Corridor schedules and fare information click here, or call 1-877-9-RIDECC (1-877-974-3322) to talk to a live person.
Amtrak Shuttle is a special service offered by Unitrans on Sundays and select holidays (See service calendar for days). The Amtrak Shuttle leaves the Amtrak Station at 3:45 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:45 pm, 7:15 pm, and 8:45 pm and will take you anywhere within the city of Davis. For transportation to the campus, Unitrans provides free service on the A line with a RT transfer obtained from the Amtrak conductor. Regular fares apply.
For BART schedules see their website: www.bart.gov.