Skip to main content
Lockers and Showers
- Active goWalk members, who are not otherwise members of the ARC, will be given complimentary access to goClub lockers and the showers at the ARC.
- To sign up for access to lockers and showers at the ARC, goClub members may provide their goClub ID number and campus ID to the Campus Recreation and Unions membership desk.
Discounted 10-ride Bus Pass
- Active members of the goWalk program may purchase one 10-Ride Unitrans bus pass per month at a discounted rate of $3.50.
Complimentary Parking Permit
- A complimentary goClub parking permit is assigned to each qualified goWalk member upon request.
- Each complimentary permit will provide up to 24 uses, prorated based on the date that the permit is issued. Two days of parking will be provided for each month remaining in the fiscal year (through June 30th).
- If membership in the goClub is cancelled prior to June 30th, boxes used in excess of the two per month from the date of issuance will be charged $9 per box. Permits that are not returned upon cancellation will be assumed used and charged accordingly.
- Either an “A” or “C” type parking permit will be issued depending on eligibility.
- Customers qualified to receive “C” type permits will be required to provide TAPS with proof of vehicle registration at the time of permit pick up, and the vehicle license plate number will be recorded on the permit. These permits are non-transferrable.
- A $15 administrative fee will be applied for a replacement permit to be issued during continuous use.
- Only one complimentary permit will be issued per fiscal year. Switching between commute modes will not entitle you to another complimentary permit (i.e., goWalk to goBike.)
- Complimentary permits are VALID:
- Only when the date is properly and legibly completed in blue or black ballpoint pen (do not use pencil or felt tip pen), with the day of the week circled.
- When date boxes are utilized chronologically and in numerical order.
- On campus and in UC Davis Health Systems facilities where “A” or “C” permits are honored (as specified on the permit).
- Through the expiration date of the permit.
- When used by the individual to whom they are issued, on the vehicle to which it is assigned (if a license plate number is recorded on the permit).
- Complimentary permits are NOT VALID if:
- The date is illegible or the day of the week is not circled.
- When parked in any restricted area.
- The permit has been altered or changed in any way.
- Used in an area where the permit is not valid.
- The date is written in pencil or felt tip pen such as a Sharpie.
- Used after participation in the goClub has ended.
- Used after the expiration date on the permit.
- The date boxes are utilized out of numerical order.
- Used by anyone other than the individual to whom they are issued.
- Displayed in a vehicle registered/belonging to a campus housing resident.
- Used after being reported lost or stolen.
- Misuse of the complimentary permit may result in revocation of permit privileges (for a minimum of an academic quarter.) Citation issuance is appropriate for display of a lost, stolen, altered or revoked permit. Individuals may be subject to additional sanctions as needed.
- Lost or stolen parking permits should be reported immediately to TAPS. Replacements will not be issued for lost or stolen complimentary permits.
Emergency Ride Home Program
- goClub members who live outside the City of Davis are eligible for the TAPS Emergency Ride Home (ERH) Program. If an emergency situation develops and other transportation options are not feasible, TAPS will provide an emergency ride to your home or commute starting point.
- ERH services are available Monday through Friday, 8:30am-4:00pm. Rides may not always be immediately available upon request. TAPS will do its best to accommodate rider requests promptly.
- Rides are not provided for the following reasons: working overtime, night classes, transit malfunctions or delays, medical appointments, business travel, or personal errands.
- goClub members who live within the City of Davis are not eligible to participate in the TAPS provided Emergency Ride Home Program. However, Yolo TMA provides an emergency ride home program for UC Davis employees up to six times per year. To be eligible for the Yolo TMA emergency ride home program, you must join the regional Commuter Club:
- Visit yolotma.org
- Choose “new user” option from the “Commuter Club Login” section of the home page
- Choose “UC Davis faculty & staff” as your employer
- When the registration is complete, choose “Emergency Ride Home” from the menu on the left side of the page
Cancellation of goClub Membership
- To cancel your goClub membership, please do one of the following:
- Visit goclub.ucdavis.edu
- Choose the “Current Members” link from the “Quick Links” menu on the left side of the page.
- Log in using your Kerberos ID and password
- Visit the TAPS office and inform the Customer Service Representative that you would like to cancel your goClub membership.
- If you were issued a complimentary goClub (GC) parking permit boxes used in excess of the two per month from the date of issuance will be charged $9 per box. Permits that are not returned upon cancellation will be assumed used and charged accordingly.
- To purchase a parking permit online, you must first cancel your goClub membership online or in person at TAPS.